When organizing an incentive trip, team-building activities can be very fun and beneficial to a company or group. Team-building activities incorporate adventure and fun with teamwork and problem-solving to create a meaningful experience for everyone involved. Each activity comes with its own challenges and “Wow factors” while providing the benefits of team-building initiatives. Interested in what incentive trips in Spain could offer to you and your company? Read on to find out more!
If you are looking for a way to get active and competitive on your incentive trip, the following team sports may be perfect for your group!
- Sailing Regattas– Groups will experience a combination of sport, sightseeing, and fun in this unique sailing race.
- Golf tournament– What is better than a company golf tournament? A golf tournament in Spain! Groups will take part in a private tournament, including lessons, catering, and photography, if desired.
- Watersports– Make your incentive trip unforgettable with this unique opportunity. Mix and match water sports of interest to your group, such as parasailing, waterskiing, or dolphin spotting, to maximize your experience!
- Beach Olympic games– Groups will be divided into teams and will compete in various Olympic-style games to win prizes.
Fun and Games
If you prefer a more low-key activity to get your group involved, consider these fun options for your incentive trip.
- Segway challenges– This original activity supplies groups with segways and necessary equipment to compete in various speed and agility tests within a tailored segway obstacle course.
- Laser clay shooting– Lasersport Clay Pigeon Shooting is an experience that can enjoyed by all! Players use modified shotguns to shoot infrared lasers at clays launched into the air. This activity is perfectly safe and great for groups who are looking for fun with a competitive edge.
- Drum circles– Groups will be divided into subgroups and given instruments with which to tell stories through music. Great as an ice breaker and everyone gets to participate!
- Local culture discovery– Groups will come together while learning about typical activities of the land, including cooking, dancing, and more!
If you are looking to offer health and exercise to your group, try these activities, designed to get your group up and moving together.
- Bicycle guided tours– Groups of 5 to 50 people can enjoy a relaxing bike ride while learning interesting facts about the land. Groups will bond over exercise and cultural discovery.
- Self-defense– Group members will learn safety and situational awareness in this activity through Krav Maga self-defense techniques.
- Hiking & trekking– Take your group on a hike up the Djebel Musa in Morocco, where they will learn the mythologies of the mountain and the neighboring Strait of Gibraltar.
- Health & fitness day– Groups will be divided into teams for a day-long fitness experience, incorporating opportunities to exercise and to learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The key to a successful incentive trip is combining excitement with knowledge and self-growth. No matter your interests, Spain offers many unique and tailored team-building activities for your incentive trip.